During the years I have collected a lot of different beads, charms and pearls. I haven`t thrown away anything - like old bracelets etc. - in case I would want to use them on cards or books. It is not always necessary to buy new things - because parts of an old bracelet can be very decorative - if not on your wrist - then on your card:) Here are a few cards where I have put together a lot of different perles and charms:
Årets dagbok 2024 er ferdig. Fransk/orientalsk hefting/binding: "Sawn On Board". Dekoren på omslaget er utklipp fra reklame/gullsmedkataloger. Innmat/kalender laget i Word. Takk til Rita på Austvolltunet for god instruksjon i ny hefteteknikk. This year's diary 2024 is complete. French/Oriental binding: "Sawn On Board". The décor on the cover is clippings from advertising/jewellery catalogues. Calendar made in Word. Thanks to Rita at Austvolltunet for good instruction in new binding technique. #handmade #håndlaget #diy #bookbinding #bokbinding dagbok2024 #journal2024 #jewelry #diamonds #sawnonboard #fransk /orientalskbinding




Kommentarer
Legg inn en kommentar